Vote for ParanormalPvP

You cannot vote on mobile devices.

Server statistics
Votes 0
Last vote Herobrine0602
Status Offline
Players Unknown (21 hours ago)
Uptime 41.27 %
Website http://paranormalpvpmc.enjin.com
IP: paranormalpvp.net
Copy

Survival PvP Factions Legal Votifier Server Version 1.8

Description

IP: Paranormalpvp.net

Welcome Player.
ParanormalPvP is your perfect mix between quality and quantity.

We are a new (Simi-op) faction server.. who plan to grow and become bigger to thus reach a wider audience and expand our server to be more beneficial towards audience the players.

ParanormalPvP offers many features like:

CRATES:
While many servers have crates... we have "vamped" up how well ours work... with at least 36 different and custom drops per crate.. many different rewards and be given to players...

PvP:
Yes we know.. all servers have PvP... (for the most part) we try to be more unique, in the sense, we allow for many different items to be used.. that can be obtained from drop paties and/or vote crates.. making PvP a very interesting experience.
PvP Picture

Kits:
While many servers only allow you to have one kit every day.. ParanormalPvP on the other hand gives you 7 kits...
Starter
Daily
IronFight
Poor
Food
Archer
Weekly
To find out what these kits actually have.. you have to join the server :)
You can also recieve many more kits from donating

Factions:
This server uses a plugin called FactionsUUID instead of the normal Factions plugin.. now what FactionsUUID is.. is it is the old factions plugin compatible for 1.8. So no more /f f but instead the good old /f show and /f power and /f who... the good old days

Secrets:
Well.. if you have read this far at warp pvp.... there is a secret XD



And that sums up about 5% of what the server... if you want the other 95% of the server.. you have to join for yourself.. we hope to see you their.

A website made with for online servers like Minecraft!
Our terms and conditions | Sitemap
©2012-2019 serverpact.com